Switzerland Hotels & Tours
Switzerland Flexi Tours, Tour to Switzerland, Switzerland Travel
Hotels in Switzerland
Hotels in Basel
Hotels in Berne
Hotels in Chur
Hotels in Engelberg
Switzerland Luxury Hotels
Beau Rivage, Lausanne
Luzern Palace,Luzern
Mont Cervin Palace,Zermat
Lausanne Palace,Lausanne
Victoria Jungfrau,Jungfrau
Spas in Switzerland
Budget Hotels Switzerland
Youth Hostels Switzerland
Chalets Switzerland
Apartments in Switzerland
Switzerland Tourist Cities
Geneva
Berne
Montreux
Zurich
Lugano
Locarno
Lucerne
St. Moritz
Lausanne
Zermatt
Interlaken
Switzerland Excursions
Jungfraujoch
Mt Pilatus
Titlis
Gornergrat
Matterhorn
Mt.Rigi
Schilthorn
Switzerland Railway Booking
Swiss Passes
Swiss Point to Point Train Tickets
Eurail-Europe Rail Passes
Swiss Scenic Trains
Glacier Express
Golden Pass Line
Wilhelm Tell Express
Bernina Express
Switzerland Train Travel
Hotels in SwitzerlandSwitzerland Attractions
Castles in Switzerland
Swiss Alps
Swiss Culture
Swiss Chocolate
Swiss Cheese
Tourist Villages and Resorts
Museums of Switzerland
Swiss Boat Cruises
Home > Wines of Switzerland >Association Viticole Aubonne

Association Viticole Aubonkne

 



Association Viticole Aubonne

A cooperative cellar under the name of The Association Viticole d’Aubonne was established back in 1906. Seventy members who own the vineyards as the Aubonne, Fechy and Morges appellations currently represent this association. This Cooperative consists of about a total area of 44 hectors covered with registered vines. It trades about 85 % of its cellar in bottles whereas the remaining 15 % is sold in bulk.

The headquarters on rue Tavernier takes care of all the cellaring, storage, administration and sale of the harvests supplied by its members. Oenologist developed a programme on the basis of grape maturity and plot entry. And to assure that the grapes are delivered in line with the definite selection and with an excellence criteria. The association is also known for a definite vinification. To talk about vinification is to speak mainly about its adapted sophisticated installations. The vinification procedure is carried forward according to state-of-the-art in oenological rules.



Switzerland Adventure Sports
 
Flights to Switzerland
Switzerland Travel Tips
Climate of Switzerland
Visa Switzerland
Travel in Switzerland
Switzerland Tour Packages
Switzerland Alps
Switzerland Lakes
Switzerland Honeymoon